Website Change History
V5.11.1 March 2016
Add the Reverse Hash page to the site and the functionality around that.
V5.11.0 March 2016
Quite a few changes to fit into this one following a long time of no development.
- Upgraded CodeIgniter to 3.04
- Upgraded TinyMCE to 4.3.6
- Added the codesample plugin to tinymce
- Removed the CodeIgniter documentation from the site
- Updated the templates which needed to be updated to allow the codesample plugin to run
V5.3.1 July 2015
Fixed some styling issues on the home page for blog post listings. Fixed styling issues on the blog home page for blog post listings. These fixes mean the blog post layout won't jump around if the lengths of the intros are different sizes.
Fixed pagination on the blog home page.
V5.1.5 May 2015
Add the ability to share blog posts on social media. This uses the AddToAny service
V5.1.4 May 2015
Add the ability to contact me through the contact me page. Arguably something which should have been there from the start, but it wasnt that important when I first re-built this site.
V5.1.3 May 2015
Add in the RSS feed for the blog and correct styling issues with the footer which were introduced when the site was made mobile friendly
V5.1.2 May 2015
Increase the number of blog posts on the index page to 22 following an issue on the blog index page where the 11th post moved to a new full width title instead of filling the 10th block, thus leaving a gap at the bottom right of the post blocks
V5.1.1 May 2015
Add pagination to the Blog and Gallery index pages with the following limits :
Blog 20 posts (down from 25 initially)
Gallery 18 galleries (up from 5 initially)
V5.1 May 2015
Make the website mobile friendsly to fit in with new Google SEO rules.
V5 April 2015
A complete re-style and platform change from a traditional CMS to a home-grown one as a learning exercise for myself whilst job hunting.
It's build on CodeIgniter 3.0, and where I started my proper edication on MVC frameworks.
The intention is for this to grow from where it is now to meet all of my website needs, and for me to practice my coding.
It was a short lived design and, quite frankly, awful. I had intended to use it to learn more about Joomla as it's a playform that I was touching on from time-to-time with work. sadly there was no need for my playing with it, so it got left as it was until I started on the next iteration of my site.
Still with Wordpress, but I changes to a different theme to give a better responsive view
I don't have much information on the website from back then. It was a Wordpress site where I had a few book reviews for Cannonball read and a few other things.
I don't remember what I had prior to this, and the web archive has no history of my website from before then.